Facilities & Services
Matetsi Water Lodge serves delectable Pan-African cuisine prepared by skilled chefs. Dinner can be taken in the camp's thatched dining area or, for a more intimate dining experience, meals can be served on a suites private deck.
Guests can also choose to be served dinner in a surprise setting in the Matetsi bush.
- Three separate, intimate safari camps
- Each camp has 6 suites with en-suite bathrooms featuring indoor and outdoor showers
- Private plunge pools
- River views
- Communal Lounge Area
- Communal Dining Area
- Gift Shop
- Indoor and outdoor showers offer refreshing alternatives to a bath
- Plunge pools on the private decks
- shaded by Mangosteen and Waterberry trees
- Curio Shop
- Swimming pool